You acknowledge that the Site contains information, data, software photographs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, rights in databases and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under copyright laws, and we own a copyright and/or database right in the selection, coordination, arrangement, presentment and enhancement of such Content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from or adaptations of, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided the copies are made only for your personal use and that you maintain any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Site or any information displayed on the Site, through the use of framing, deep linking or otherwise, except: (i) as expressly permitted by these Terms; or (ii) with our prior written permission or the prior written permission from such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of information displayed on the Site.
We rely on a network of independent affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, third-party product providers, third-party content providers, vendors, suppliers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors and the like (collectively “Associates”) who supply some of the goods or services advertised on the Site. We are not liable for any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other proprietary or intellectual property rights arising out of Content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by our Associates. If you believe that your rights under intellectual property laws are being violated by any Content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, please contact us promptly so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, block or remove the offending Content and/or advertisements. It is our policy to disable access to infringing materials, and to terminate access of repeat infringers to the Site.
You may not download or modify the Site or any portion of it without our express, prior written consent. This includes: a prohibition on any resale or commercial use of the Site or its Content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use or making adaptations of the Site or its Content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; and any use of data mining, screen-scraping, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Site or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express prior written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our express, prior written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express, prior written consent.
We are not responsible for the content of any sites that may be linked to or from the Site or any bulletin board associated with us or the Site. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Unless otherwise noted, any other website accessed from the Site is independent from us, and we have no control over the content of that other website. In addition, a link to any other website does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of such other website. In no event shall any reference to any third-party or third-party product or service be construed as our approval or endorsement of that third-party or of any product or service provided by a third-party.
The Site is provided on an “AS IS,” “as available” basis. We do not warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not warrant the accuracy, integrity, or completeness of the Content provided on the Site, or the products or services offered for sale on the Site. We specifically disclaim warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability or warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. No oral advice or written information given by us shall create a warranty. You expressly agree that your access to, viewing of, browsing, visiting or use of the Site is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained at the Site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or authorized access to our records, programs or services. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether in an action at law, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortious action; or an action in equity, even if one of our authorized representatives have been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all Content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Although we take steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product and third-party service descriptions posted on the Site, please refer to the manufacturer or Associates for details. The products on, not commercial or business use, unless otherwise indicated.
You agree that we have the right to send you certain information in connection with the Site. We may send you this and any other information in electronic form to the email address you specified when you created an account through the Site. You may have the right to withdraw this consent under applicable law, but if you do, we may cancel your rights to access the Site. Notices provided to you via email will be deemed given and received on the transmission date of the email. As long as you access and use the Site, you agree that you will have, or have access to, the necessary software and hardware to receive such notices. If you do not consent to receive any notices electronically, you agree to stop using or accessing the Site.
We may terminate your access or suspend your right to access all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law, is in breach of these Terms or is harmful to the interest of other users, Associates, or us. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse access, or order, from any user in our sole discretion.
This Site is not intended for or directed to persons who are minor. Because we cannot prohibit minors from accessing the Site, we must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising minors to decide which materials are appropriate for minors to view and/or purchase. By registering with this Site, purchasing products from us or providing us with any information, you represent us that you are legally permitted to enter into a binding contract or, if you are under the legal age of consent, you have the express permission from your parent or guardian and that any information you provide to us in not inaccurate, deceptive or misleading. We require that all purchases be made either (i) by individuals who are not minors and who can legally enter into binding contracts, or (ii) by minors with the permission of a parent or guardian to purchase on the Site.
These incorporated policies also govern your visit to the Site. We reserve the right to make changes to the Site, any incorporated policies, and these Terms at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. These Terms were last revised and updated on January 3, 2019.
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not by itself permit the identification of individual persons.
• We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, date of birth, government issued identification, photographs, biometric information (including but not limited to device fingerprinting), company name, and password when you use our Site.
• We may also collect other Personal Data provided by third party identity verification services or via social networking websites.
• If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device or computer to send us your location), we may store that information.
• Certain services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
• If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
• We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily when seeking support services, such as email, information submitted via online form, video conferencing service information, other contact information, or other information provided to support service staff.
• We may collect other data, including but not limited to, referral URLs, your location, blockchain analytics information related to blockchain addresses you provide.
Some information is collected automatically by our servers:
• Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
• As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
• We retain information on your behalf, such as transactional data and other session data linked to your Account.
In general, Personal Data that you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
• Facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
• Identify you and perform identity verification through a service provider;
• Provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
• Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
• Send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created;
• Send you administrative email notifications, such as account activity, transaction processing, security or support and maintenance advisories;
• Identity, prevent, and report potentially suspicious, fraudulent, or illegal activities;
• Notify you about important changes to our Terms.
All data collected automatically will be used to administer or improve our services.
• We use IP address to make our Site and Services more useful to you, and to perform identity verification.
• We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interest and needs.
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyse request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
We do not sell user data to any third party.
• It may be necessary to disclose your information to comply with any law, subpoenas, court orders, or government request, defend against claims, investigate or bring legal action against illegal or suspected illegal activities, enforce our Terms, or to protect the rights, safety and security of the Site, our users, or the public.
• We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; to verify your identity; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Company.
The Site may contain links to other third party websites which are regulated by their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these third party websites even if they were accessed using the links from our site.
You can update your information by contacting our support at [email protected] making a request.
We will retain your information for as long as your Account has not been closed or as needed to provide you access to your Account. If you wish to close your Account, open a ticket with our support centre. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms.
We take the protection of your personal information seriously. We use industry-standard data encryption technology and have implemented restrictions related to the storage of and the ability to access your personal information. Please note that no transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.